We ate at The BRick Wall yesterday with friends for SUnday lunch, excellent staff, a great welcome,the food was delicious and hot with ample vegetables, service was incredibly good,as was the food, absolutely no complaints . It was a first visit for us and we will certainly be back. Well done everybody at THe BRick W All.
- Also Known As:
- Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe
- The Brickwall Hotel Sedlescombe, East Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickwall Hotel in Sedlescombe, on the outskirts of Battle, is a charming 16th century Tudor Mansion in the heart of the East Sussex countryside. The hotel is conveniently situated just off the A21, within easy reach of Hastings, Bexhill on Sea, Rye, Tenterden, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, the A259 and M25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your The Brickwall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.