Expensive to eat & drink. Poor entertainment for adults. Don't go would be my advice. The one at The Isle of Wight was far better it caters for children till 9.00 and then adults with excellent shows. I went with my daughter & 2 children. We both said it just didn't cater well for all ages. Too many slot machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Friendly close-knit atmosphere • Exploring nearby Blackpool• Adventure golf and climbing wallEverything at Cala Gran is conveniently close together, like all our exciting park activities including the adventure golf, climbing wall, swimming pool and the SplashZone. The beach is just a couple of miles away or, if you like the hustle and bustle of a big seaside town, you’ll find the famous seaside resort of Blackpool is a short tram ride down the coast. It’s well worth the trip, especially since there’s so much to do; climb to the top of Blackpool Tower, see the illuminations, enjoy the adrenaline action of the Pleasure Beach or simply stroll along the pier. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cala Gran Holiday Park Hotel
- Cala Gran Holiday Park Hotel Fleetwood
- Cala Gran Holiday Park Fleetwood, Lancashire