Just what I had been looking for. A relaxing weekend in the Cotswolds. The food was so good the first night we decided to eat in the second night too. One small criticism - the window in the diningroom should be better draught proofed. We asked to move as did customers on the next night.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.