The Pen-y-Dyffryn is situated in exquisitely beautiful countryside of rolling hills, complemented by a lovely garden. We were immediately made welcome on arrival and greeted with afternoon tea, which we were able to enjoy on the terrace. The public rooms are stylish and comfortable, with very much of a country house atmosphere. The bedrooms are equally so, with comfortable bed... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Shrewsbury and Chester this beautiful silver-stone Georgian rectory is set in stunning hill scenery. In five acres of grounds, the Hotel offers unobtrusive hospitality, first-class food and an easy-going atmosphere guaranteeing that "away-from-it-all" feeling. Some bedrooms have private patios others have spa baths. Good Hotel Guide Country Hotel of the Year and Johansens Best Value Award. Two AA Food Rosettes. Great walking from the front door &€“ close Powis Castle and Erdigg (N.T.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pen y Dyffryn Country Hotel
- Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel Oswestry, Shropshire