The food was very disappointing especially the Fish & Chips. Over-cooked (reheated?) fish, peas cold, chips dry and tasteless. Salad with dressing was also unnecessary with the fish & chips. Sausage & Mash was only just passable. Large lump of gristle in sausage. Improvement required.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Douglas Haig Hotel
- Sir Douglas Haig Hotel Leatherhead
- Sir Douglas Haig Leatherhead, Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small village Pub with 7 en-suite letting bedrooms, free wifi and lots of free parking. Good honest food and fantastic beer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sir Douglas Haig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.