Breakfast varied and very tasty, with lots of local and fresh ingredients used. The staff were very friendly and the surrounding area was tranquil. You can take a walk through a couple of fields to reach a small village with a newsagent, post office etc. The beds were comfortable though the room was a little tired... some of the wall... More
- Also Known As:
- Chequers Hotel Pulborough
- Chequers Hotel Pulborough, West Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chequers Hotel Pulborough is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty at the foot of the Downs National Park and on the doorstop of the South Downs Way - Local attractions include Arundel Town and Castle, Parham, Petworth House and Park, Goodwood, Fontwell, Fishbourne Roman Villa, Bignor, Chichester, Littlehampton, West Witterings Amberley and fantastic walks, runs and cycle routes right on the doorstop - a warm welcome awaits ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chequers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.