Great food, superb accommodation, excellent service. Staff was extremaly helpfull, polite, smiling and trying to assist in any way possible. Restarant food and service was just superb. Accommodation style fits perfectly and complements the location and its character. Remote location was just perfect for a relaxing weekend or romantic weekend away - no traffic, city noise, absolute quiet, nature etc.
- Also Known As:
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel Jenolan Caves
- Jenolan Caves Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage listed Jenolan Caves House has been operating since 1896. Accommodation ranges from backpacker dormitories, self catering cottages, modern motel rooms to our Heritage listed guest house. Dine in one of Australia's last Grand Dining Rooms - Chisolms Restaurant or for something less formal try Jeremiah's Bar or our cafe/bistro. Tours of the World's Oldest Show Cave System operate daily. Tours range from a leisurely stroll to getting down and dirty with adventure caving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Jenolan Caves House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.