I found this motel on Trip Advisor and we stayed there 2 nights while visiting Crater Lake. The staff was very helpful and cordial. It is located in an easy-in-easy- out setting and close to shopping and food. The room and beds were good, comfortable, and clean. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Hotel
- Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Hotel Klamath Falls
- Cimarron Motel Klamath Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located in the heart of Klamath Falls, Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is just minutes from historic downtown, Klamath Museum, shopping venues and the award winning Running Y golf course. Complimentary amenities include Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wi-Fi, Premium Bedding and Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.