I spend 100 nights a year in different hotels across the country and have never stayed in such a fab place, I had the annexe suite which was spotless and luxurious. Paul is a great host and I'm even thinking of going back with the wife in the summer for a couple of days of private relaxation.
- Also Known As:
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel
- Whaddon Grove House Hotel Melksham
- Whaddon Grove House Melksham, Wiltshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whaddon Grove House is a large country house set in the middle of a thirty acre field and has a very pleasant view down to the river and the old packhorse bridge, it has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It has two large double rooms, both en-suite, one has a large balcony, the other a large jacuzzi bath. one twin room with en-suite, and the other twin room has its own private bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Whaddon Grove House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.