We did not stay here, but we ate here for two nights. It was excellent, good choice, good presentation, and very very good food. The staff were very professional and extremely friendly and we will return on our next visit to Cornwall. Many thanks.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterwheel Hotel
- The Waterwheel Hotel St Austell
- The Waterwheel Inn Cornwall/St Austell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterwheel Inn is situated in a wooded valley beside a river. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in our eight en-suite bedrooms. In the evenings guests can have a drink in the licensed bar and eat in the on-site restaurant, or a 10 minute walk will take them into St Austell town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Waterwheel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.