We were looking for a clean, basic, inexpensive bed/shower etc for a couple of nights whilst golfing locally. We were teeing off too early for the breakfast room and the restaurant was shut on the 2 nights we stayed so no comment possible on the catering. The hotel is tired and in need of renovation but the room was clean... More
- Also Known As:
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel Nelson Bay
- Port Stephens Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Resort is a great place to stay while you explore Port Stephens. Marina Resort is well located in the heart of beautiful Port Stephens overlooking Nelson Bay Marina. A short 5m walk to the Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises in the Marina, Cafes & Beach. Marina Resort is conveniently located near all of Port Stephens major tourist attractions. Our recently refurbished 44 room hotel offer spacious comfort with great views of the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Port Stephens Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.