This hotel still has the carpeting, fixtures and furniture in use from the 1960's. WHAT A DUMP! Bathroom was clean, only problem was that we had NOT ONE towel in the room to use to shower or wash up. Couldn't wait to check out since there was no way this place was going to refund me my money. STAY AWAY!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel
- Lancaster Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country. The Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park is across the street and the Tanger Outlet Mall is right behind the hotel. The Ramada Hotel Lancaster offers guests an outdoor pool, indoor pool, Complimentary Continental breakfast, Players Club Sports Lounge, Low Places Lounge -Country and Western Dancing-. Also offered is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, complimentary parking with room for large vehicles, three meeting facilities, game room, breakfast room, heated bathroom floors. Guest rooms offer coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hairdryer, iron/board, mini-fridge, complimentary local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock, and wakeup service. Room service hours available. Sofa beds are available in some guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.