The hotel staff and management should be praised. Nothing else to add. It was a wonderful experience. The breakfast was especially pleasing. The last time I visited Beaufort was 1957. I don't remember any hotel like what I recently experienced.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
- Hampton Inn Beaufort Hotel
- Beaufort Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the views of the sunrise over the Salt Marsh from the Hampton Inn Beaufort, South Carolina. Our 76-room hotel is a mile from historic downtown Beaufort, University of South Carolina's Beaufort Campus, National Cemetery, and only five miles from Parris Island and the Marine Corps Air Station. Visit Penn Center, Hunting Island State Park, the Low Country Estuarium and Coastal Learning Center. Whether you’re in Beaufort on business or to tour South Carolina’s coastal Low Country, you’ll enjoy our Southern hospitality and comfy guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Beaufort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.