I stayed two nights here while attending a conference in the Greenville, SC area. My room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the standard fare, but good and filling. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville Hotel Simpsonville
- Holiday Inn Simpsonville
- Simpsonville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality at its finest at a property designed for business travelers and families alike. The Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville is located just south of Greenville and only minutes from Mauldin, Fountain Inn and Laurens. We are located just off I-385 at exit 27 with easy access to I-85, I-185 and I-26. Both Southchase and Woodfield Business Parks are located within 5 miles of our hotel.Enjoy all that our area has to offer! Have a nice, relaxing afternoon at Heritage Park or Falls Park on the Reedy River. You can catch a show at the Heritage Park Amphitheater or Bi-Lo Center. All of these attractions and much more are located just minutes from our hotel.When you get hungry, we've got you covered. Enjoy Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, O'Charley's and our local favorite Arizona Steakhouse plus much more all located less than a mile from our hotel.The best of Simpsonville is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Simpsonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.