Nice large hotel, staff very friendly. Room was decent, with the only negative being that the sink was out in the hall of the room, not in the bathroom. There was a huge storm outside and it was nice to just stay inside the hotel and eat in the restaurant and not face the blowing wind and rain.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza Hotel Rapid City
- Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rapid City
- Rapid City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want to relax in luxury, site see, shop, or be entertained-the Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn is the place where first impressions are just the beginning. Legendary service, memorable events, extraordinary! You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free high speed Internet, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can take a dip in our pool or relax with a cool one at the Fountain Court Lounge. And when it s time to dine, we have your favorite dish in the Grille. Located only minutes from some of the most spectacular sites in the world including, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Wind Cave National Park, Badlands National Park, Crystal Cave National Monument and Crazy Horse Monument puts us in the center of all the attractions. In addition, to those sites, Sturgis home of the Sturgis Motorcycle Classic and Deadwood are also only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.