This is a good hotel, especially if traveling from the North to the South of Ireland. The town itself is pleasant but has no tourist attractions to speak of. The hotel is quite large and rambling. It has a good bar with live music on the night we stayed. The restaurant is good, nice food and very well decorated. The... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal