We stayed in Jackson's hotel late December 2010, 2 adults and 2 small children. We found the hotel staff very friendly and the reception area very welcoming with the open fire in reception, we had a lovely room it overlooked the back of the hotel, we as a family had no complaints we really enjoyed our stay and will go... More
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.