Michael & Lynda always make us very welcome and the disabled facilities are excellent, with a good-sized wetroom plus a profiling bed. Lovely guest lounge with a large TV too! Also, smoked haddock with a poached egg is to be thoroughly recommended for breakfast!
- Also Known As:
- Sunnymeade Country Woolacombe
- Hotel Sunnymeade Country
- Sunnymeade Country House Woolacombe, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming small, comfortable dog friendly hotel with a large enclosed garden. Between the beech and Exmoor, we are very conveniently located. Approached by purpose-built sloped entrance with a wholly wheelchair accessible automatic door. Of our 12 rooms, four are fully wheelchair accessible being on the ground floor and all have grab rails; two of these rooms have roll-in showers. The hotel is deaf accessible; the staff sign BSL. All rooms are well appointed and have colour televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Sunnymeade Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.