Fabulous location overlooking the golf course. This place had a real feel good factor about it with good friendly staff. We really had a nice stay and would certainly book again if in the area. Breakfast would benefit from table service (not buffet), just to raise the bar a little but this can be easily implemented. Great stay overall and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at this family run hotel in Lossiemouth. A great relaxed family friendly atmosphere exists at this hotel and is frequented by many returning guests and locals alike. The breathtaking view from the front of hotel overlooks the Moray Firth and beyond to the Cromarty Firth and to the hills of Caithness. The hotel is directly opposite the ancient Moray Golf Club, and is ideally situated for exploring the Coastal, Castle or Whisky trail, as well as being well situated for visiting the cities of Inverness and Aberdeen and surrounding area. The Stotfield Hotel has recently undergone a refreshing transformation of many of its bedrooms and also the ground floor guest area. However, this historic hotel retains many of its original character and features from 1895, including the fantastic sweeping staircase and period revolving front door. During your stay you can enjoy free access to high speed wireless broadband, free car parking (limited) but most of all comfortable and relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Stotfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stotfield Hotel Lossiemouth
- Stotfield Hotel Lossiemouth, Scotland