Very good value for a night stay prior to boarding ferry to Ireland. Location is excellent as only 2.3 miles from Holyhead ferry terminal, easy drive. Although refurbishment is ongoing the bar open evening and breakfast served 8-10 am. Didn't do either but looked fine. Room 104 was spotless, good shower, small double bed but fine for night or two.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Constructed Motel close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with freeview channels, free broadband internet connection, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent London Road Inn. L58/room, room only 10 minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for Irish ferry passengers. 15 minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Queensborough Group and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.