Lobby is unwelcome, rooms are better. Hotel is surrounded by steel fences and large parking access doors closed during the night. Breakfast is OK, nothing fancy, it's free. I will rather pay a small extra to get better food.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Houston - i-10w, Energy Cor Hotel Houston
- Hampton Inn Houston - i-10w, Energy Cor Hotel
- Hampton Inn Houston
- Houston Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your visit to Houston can be whatever you make it, an exploration of history and nature, and journey through space-age technology or a discovery of art and culture. Houston has world-famous landmarks and thrills to delight everyone in your party. The Hampton Inn Houston-I-10 West/Energy Corridor is located off the Katy Freeway, within two miles of Houston's Energy Corridor. We offer easy access to I-10, numerous shopping outlets and many attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Houston - I-10W, Energy Cor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.