BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn was recomended by a friend, and was a great place to stay. Everything was clean, the room large and fresh, the staff went out of their way to be accomodading, breakfast was enjoyable. Will stay here in the future if in the area for the night.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel
- Best Western Lubbock Windsor Hotel Lubbock
- Best Western Lubbock
- Lubbock Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently completely renovated in 2011. Interior corridor roomentrances. With elevator. Award winner management since last four years. Indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center, pool table. Complimentary full hot breakfast, free wi-fi, free parking. All rooms equipped with LCD tv, Micro/Fridge, Iron/Ironing board, hair dryer, alarm clock. King rooms with recliner and double queen with lounge char and ottoman.Located off of the I 27 at a junction of loop 289, hwy 84 & hwy 87. very easy entry/exit. Close to restaurants, Texas Tech University, United spirit arena, Medical district, airport, golf courses and downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.