Whilst staying locally, we had dinner at this lovely small chateaux, a party of three couples, choosing the fixed price 30 and 45 euro menus. So definitely at the upper end of our spend on evening meal. Aprox 56 euros each. The food choice on each menu was excellent, and the local wines including the glasses of sweet wine chosen... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Ducs De Joyeuse Hotel Couiza
- Chateau Des Ducs De Joyeuse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing castle with a striking silhouette; a square building that opens into a courtyard, set in a lovely garden through which the river Aude flows. Built on the land of the Cathars, the castle bears the stamp of a place steeped in history. In the bedrooms of this 16th century listed building, a medieval atmosphere and modern comforts are skilfully combined. The same clever recipe works its magic in the reception rooms, the old chapel converted into a lounge and the dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Chateau des Ducs de Joyeuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.