I have stayed here many times and find the accomodation very agreeable. It is located at the beggining of Les Menuires (le bettex end). The walk to town is 15 minutes up hill, which i tend to do after skiing if weather permits. There is a shuttle which should run every 15 minutes or so, it is genrally quite reliable... More
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - Le Hameau Des Airelles Hotel Les Menuires
- Belambra Clubs - Le Hameau Des Airelles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the largest ski area in the world! At the heart of the 3 valleys, the resort of Les Ménuires will seduce you with the beauty of the surrounding countryside. You will be enchanted by your accommodation in the typical Savoyard style located close to numerous activities. The Belambra apartments are cosy and functional so that your holiday in the mountains offers you the wellness and relaxation you are looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belambra Clubs - Le Hameau des Airelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.