Hmmm, a weeks holiday here was ok, friendly staff etc, downfall is a lot of steps to apartment so no good for disabled, also I got there at 8.45pm but on day of coming home I went for dinner in dinner hall at 1pm where they cut my all inclusive band off so I could no longer get free drinks... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Venere, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Gran Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Oasis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Gran Oasis Resort Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas