I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I regularly stay at the Hampton Inn family of Hilton hotels and this one is one of my favorites. It is very clean and quiet. The manager's reception is a very nice addition that adds value to my stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mission
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mission Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mission Hotel Mission
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mission Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the beautiful Rio Grande Valley, the Hampton Inn and Suites in Mission, Texas has 107 guest rooms, which includes 32 Studio Suites. Each spacious guest rooms comes with brand new HD Televisions, complimentary high-speed internet, and large work desks. Enjoy a hot, buffet style breakfast from 6 AM to 10 AM. Maintain your exercise routine in our state of the art Precor fitness center with three treadmills, and elliptical machine, an exercise bike, free weights, a Mulit-function Strength Trainer machine, and a yoga ball and mats, or, swim in our pool, and soak up the warm Rio Grande Valley sun. Take the complimentary shuttle service to the airport, McAllen Convention Center, or our local shopping centers, such as the La Plaza Mall. Our corporate guests will appreciate our close proximity to important businesses and corporations, as well as our 24-hour business center. Host a meeting, or event, at this award-winning Mission hotel, with a wide range of flexibility, including the latest AV equipment; our professional staff can organize any event! Right outside our door, within walking distance, you will find a shopping center including, but not limited to, Target, Ross, HEB, Lane Bryant, Chick-Fil-A, Genghis Grill, and Massage Envy Spa. For an excellent dining experience, La Fogata and Santa Fe Steakhouse and Cantina are the places to go. La Fogata, an authentic Mexican sit-down restaurant which can be found just one minute away from the Hampton Inn and Suites, and Santa Fe Steakhouse and Cantina, with their award winning steak, just 6 minutes away. Explore the local points of interest at the Mission, Texas Hike and Bike Trails, Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park, National Butterfly Center, and A Golfer’s Paradise are all located just minutes away. Only five minutes away from the Anzalduas International Bridge, and 10 minutes away from the Hidalgo International Bridge, makes Mission, Texas one of the biggest tourist spots of the Rio Grande Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mission reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.