We absolutely love staying at the Red Roof Inn New Braunfels, because they have very clean rooms, and great friendly staff. The service we received from the staff was by far the best we yet to receive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is going to New Braunfels. We also had easy access to I35, not only that... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn New Braunfels
- Red Roof Inn - New Braunfels Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof New Braunfels is conveniently located off of I-35, less than 1 mile from historic downtown New Braunfels and America’s number #1 water park, the Schlitterbahn! The hotel is also near Landa Falls Park, the Natural Bridge Caverns, Comal-Guadalupe rivers, and the outlet shops in San Marcos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Venere, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn - New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.