Good value but staying in Tropic was a real eye opener for us. Very, very remote. It seems like maybe a couple of families own all the businesses. Would probably opt for Bryce Canyon Lodge next time. Bryce is amazing but anything outside of the park seemed hokey.
- Also Known As:
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel
- Bybee`s Steppingstone Hotel Tropic
- Bybee's Steppingstone Motel Tropic, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steppingstone Motel Is a small family operated motel with very clean and comfortable rooms and a relaxed atmosphere. Each room is personalized and different from anything you will find in the area. We are located in on Scenic Byway 12 In Tropic Utah and is the Steppingstone to the Grand Staircace-Escalante National Monument. The Visitor's Center is only 5 miles south of the motel. The beautiful Mossy Cave hiking trail is 3 miles from town and is certainly worth the time to investigate. Take a look around and enjoy the splendor. AAA approved/ recommended by Lets Go. ... more less