They took an old Holiday Inn and put glitz on it to make it a Marriott. The rooms are all the same size. They have simply added nice furnishings and nice accessories. There is no free breakfast and the breakfast that I had was poor. A cup of coffee at the bar downstairs cost me $4.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Norfolk Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Marriott Norfolk Chesapeake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newest Marriott offers all the latest innovations and amenities a full service Marriott has to offer including: flat screen 32" HDTVs, plug and play connectivity HDTV, indoor pool, Starbucks coffee, Lobby Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, free parking, complimentary valet parking, meeting space. Our Great Room Lobby has ample public seating for business associates or families to gather and a meet in an informal setting as well as meeting space for formal or catered events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott Norfolk Chesapeake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.