My husband and I stayed at Villanova for 4 nights in October. We stayed in Il Torchio which was perfect. The room was clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom was recently renovated with a great shower. The breakfast was fabulous with two lovely women who prepared and served. Alberto and Giancarlo were very helpful both with the... More
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Villanova Hotel Levanto
- Agriturismo Villanova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villanova is a beautiful 17th century estate only 5 minutes from Levanto and its sandy beach, bordering Cinque Terre National Park. Rooms and apartments are in the main villa and in 2 charmingly restored historic farmhouses. Antique furniture adds to the elegant country-house feel. All have gardens with panoramic views. Start your day with a healthy organic breakfast buffet, rent a bike, relax on the beach or hike the many trails of Cinque Terre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo Villanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.