How this place has stayed in business is one the seven wonders of the world - bad staff. bad room. Bad place. Bad food. Bad beer. Bad shower. Bad bed. Just absolute rubbish. All the reviews are true, I wish I had seen them first, what an outdated pile of junk.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The Lake Hotel Gravesend
- The Inn On The Lake Hotel
- Hotel On The Lake
- The Inn On The Lake Gravesend, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 acres of woodland, the Inn on the Lake Hotel offers a friendly and comfortable stay in a modern, family run establishment. With excellent transport links to London, the Channel Ports and the Medway Towns, as well as the M2, M20 and M25 motorways, the stunning views across the two lakes are surprisingly tranquil and relaxing. The Inn on the Lake has 80 comfortable guest rooms (many of them with direct access to the 2 beautiful lakes and surrounding woodland) offering en-suite bathrooms, colour satellite television, direct dial telephone, tea & coffee making facilities and hairdryer. The hotel also boasts a fully licensed bar and restaurant, conference facilities and a unique banqueting room with a 180 panoramic view of the lakes and fountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.