Last time we arrived in winter, and loved the coziness and quiet. This time we visited in early June. Glorious weather -- beautiful sunsets -- plenty of folks around to chat with but plenty of space for privacy too. Fabulous food at breakfast and beautiful room. No pretension. We'd come back here over and over!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Tabbs Creek Hotel Port Haywood
- The Inn At Tabbs Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Winner of 2012 "Green Facility of the Year" from Virginia Tourism Corporation and TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" award. Situated on a secluded creek of the Chesapeake Bay in charming Mathews County, Virginia, our Virginia Bed and Breakfast has over 800 ft. of waterfront and 8 acres of wooded and open space. The main Inn is an 1880's newly renovated farmhouse with a separate cottage housing the luxury suites just across the garden and pool. An eco-friendly and certified Virginia Green lodging establishment, The Inn at Tabbs Creek is just the place if you appreciate the natural splendor of the outdoors and want the luxury and comfort of a casual B&B. Embark on a kayak or stand up paddleboard adventure from our private dock, spend the day cycling the endless level Mathews country roads, charter a eco boat tour or fishing trip, or go birding on Bethel Beach and Haven Beach Nature Preserves. Of course, you can just spend the day right here at the Inn: rock on the porch, walk the grounds, enjoy a game of Bocce or croquet, fish or crab off the dock, or take a dip in the pool. At the end of the day, enjoy a refreshing drink while taking in a beautiful sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Tabbs Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.