We stayed in a 4th floor cozy jr. suite with a small balcony looking into the village and next to the zip line. The only noise problem was delivery and snow removal trucks coming in all through the first night. It probably would have easily been taken care of with a pair of ear plugs. The room itself was small... More
- Also Known As:
- Highland House Condos Hotel
- Highland House Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junior studio, one, two and three bedroom units located in the heart of Snowshoe's Village. Highland House is slopeside, adjacent to Ballhooter Lift. Enjoy spectacular eastern slope vistas and village plaza views. Most units have extensive amenities including gas fireplaces, full kitchens and balconies (except for the junior studios that have a mini-refrigerator and microwave). Internet connections and full daily maid service is unique among most condominium units. Outside hot tubs, exercise room, sauna, vending, laundry facilities in building, and air conditioning. *Some Highland House junior studios have pull down murphy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Highland House Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.