Kelsey was fantastic. Incredibly helpful, both in connection with booking the Lodge and during our stay. Rooms are very nice. Breakfast was excellent, particularly considering the Lodge is not permitted to use a stove to cook. Would recommend to anyone who wants to stay near Volcano National Park.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Hotel
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.