A great place to stay. Close to Union Square in the heart of SF. You have to be former or active military to stay here, but if you are, it is definitely worth staying here. The rooms are really nice and the morning breakfast, which is included in the price, was huge. We had a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial Hotel
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.