Comfortable beds. Clean rooms. Average hot breakfast every morning. Light dinner, beer and wine Tuesday thru Thursday evenings. Shuttle takes you within 5 mile radius, but unfortunately only runs until 6:30 or 7:00 at night, apparently dependent on the mood of the driver. Small, but nice pool. Nice outside sitting area.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa Hotel
- Staybridge Suites San Diego
- Staybridge Suites Sorrento Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa! Located just minutes from I-805 and I-15, we put all of the wonderful things San Diego has to offer at your fingertips! Nestled within San Diego's Telecomm and Biotech Corridor, we are also a quick drive to Sea World, La Jolla, Lego Land and the North County beach communities. Next door you'll find a shopping center complete with over 15 restaurants including: Thai, Greek, Mexican, Sushi, and Indian cuisine, BevMo, UPS Store and a Fresh and Easy Grocery store. All of our spacious suites feature our newly upgraded bedding as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We also offer premium cable, complete with international channels, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Our 24 hour guest service staff are always on call to help make your stay with us exceptional. Please make yourself at home and get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites in Sorrento Mesa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Diego - Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.