I went with this Hotel because of it's proximity to Times Square (3 blocks), and the theater district, and because I got a great deal on Kayak for it. We spent the weekend (Sat & Sun) in early December '13 to do some sightseeing, take in the sights and sounds of NY city at Christmastime, and to see the Rockettes... More
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.