This was my 1st trip to NYC & i went with my dad & sister they had been 5 times before so they were looking forward to showing me all the sights & sounds of this fab city ! When we arrived there was building work going on which my sister had not been told about, so it was fare... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in Times Square and wake up to all of the great attractions the city has to offer. The Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South is the perfect base for travelers looking to experience everything New York has to offer from concerts at Madison Square Garden to Broadway theatre productions and the works of the world’s most famous artists at the Museum of Modern Art. Walk to Central Park or hop on the subway and travel to other famous attractions throughout the city.When you return from a long day of experiencing all of the sights and sounds the city has to offer, you can relax in a clean and fresh Hampton bed® and send pictures to family and friends using our high speed internet. When you wake up you can enjoy our signature complimentary breakfast with free coffee and tea throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan / Times Square South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Manhattan / Times Square South Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn Manhattan / Times Square South Hotel