I have stayed here before. I reserved a room near the pool but was placed in the back area of the motel. Also I would have liked to swim but the pool wasn't cleaned yet. Other than that the staff was friendly and helpful. The television was terrible and getting on the internet was way too slow to.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn El Paso East Hotel El Paso
- Days Inn El Paso East Hotel
- Days Inn El Paso
- El Paso Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located off of Interstate 10. We are conveniently located next to Wal-Mart and McDonald's. We have 122 rooms, 3 floors and we are an exterior corridor hotel. We have smoking and non-smoking rooms. Most rooms come equiped with microwave and fridge. We offer free continental breakfast from 6am - 10am. We offer free shuttle service to and from the airport and surrounding areas. We also offer free internet wireless throughout the hotel and rooms. We have a laundry room, outdoor elevator for convenient access to all floors, and an outdoor seasonal pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn El Paso East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.