We loved everything about this small, friendly hotel. The price was perfect and incredibly came with free parking. Parking in Philly is very expensive. Our room was clean and large enough. Breakfast (free) is waiting at door every morning, along with newspaper. We walked everywhere, and were always greeted when we returned.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.