Aside from being miffed at having to pay $10 a day for parking and a $75 pet fee, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The friendly desk clerk presented us with a bag of dog treats on arrival, which was a nice touch. Worried about posts on this site about noise, we requested a "quiet" room and were told,... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Olotels, Best Western, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.