Price is good. Breakfast is good for those who eats cold breakfast - bread, muffins, warm waffles, cold eggs (there are not hot items served). Reception also sells Antelope canyon excursion. Pool is small but ok. anyway no one uses a pool, because everyone leaves early to go to Antelope.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arizona Hotel Page
- Best Western Arizona Hotel
- Best Western Page
- Page Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Two-story Motor Inn overlooking scenic Lake Powell & Glen Canyon Dam, near the Arizona/Utah border. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.