Hotel is in a historic building. Rooms are very generous in size and ammenities. Bed very comfortable. Large bathroom. Free internet. Free breakfast (adequate, but remember, it is free.) One and a half blocks to the French Quarter, lots of shopping. Staff was very helpful with directions, ideas for restaurants. Close to St. Charles streetcar stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first “skyscraper” in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn New Orleans-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn