Stayed at Hotel Le Marais for Mardi Gras. I booked early and the prices here were fairly reasonable. The photos looked good, but I wasn't expecting much. The room was clean and modern, the complimentary breakfast was good, the hotel pool and bar were pretty nice. Best of all, the beds were fantastic. I was also surprised at how quiet... More
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.