We stayed at this hotel for a business conference and found the layout extremely difficult to find or get to the area we needed to be in! There is an escalator that skips a floor, so if you need to get to that floor, you go a floor higher, or lower and take the stairs up or down a floor.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.