These beautiful log cabins are clean and the area is beautiful.We stayed in the Spruce cabin that comfortably sleeps 4. Enjoyed a campfire outside our cabin next to the creek. The bath house was very nice and clean. We stayed for 2 nights. Near enough to catch the glacier cruise that we recommend as well.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Hotel Seward
- Alaska Creekside Cabins Seward
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alaska Creekside Cabins is conveniently located only 3 miles from downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor, the Alaska Railroad depot, and 8 miles from Exit Glacier and Kenai Fjords National Park. Our six clean, comfortable, rustic guest cabins sit on 5 acres of beautifully wooded private property bordered by peaceful Clear Creek, a salmon spawning stream. Each cabin has electric heat, linens, microwave, refrigerator, cable TV with DVD player, coffee maker and outdoor fire pit. ... more less