Hotel is very close to the Space Needle, Key Arena and New Glass Museum. Then monorail can take you for 2,25 $ (single ticket) to downtown. Downstairs was Starbucks, which was open even on Sunday, most of them were closed during our stay on weekend. Internet was for surcharge 5 $ or free in lobby area. Rooms are relatively small,... More
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks ®Café off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling, each guestroom features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.