Beautiful mounted animals in the lobby. Room itself was major disappointment. Got this hotel as Priceline name-your-price hotel. Room was in great need of TLC (see our traveler photos). Windows did not close at first.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Alaskan Anchorage
- Anchorage Millennium Alaskan Hotel
- Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful lakeside property just one mile from the Anchorage Int'l Airport and 7 miles from downtown Anchorage. Fine and casual dining with award winning Seafood Tacos (voted #1 in Anchorage in 2013) and a large selection of Alaskan Brewing Company beers. Newly remodeled restaurant, bar and lobby. The Deck at Lake Hood overlooks the world's busiest floatplane base with over 200 landings a day. The Alaskan themed lobby has numerous animal mounts including a polar bear, Kodiak brown bear, caribou and numerous king salmon displays! Complimentary 24-hour shuttle to the airport and downtown shuttle during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.