We stayed for two nights with our six month old daughter. Our room (208) with dolo view and near to the sun deck was just perfect. Highest standard. Very friendly staff and absolutely quit. The food is pricy but worth the money. Stunning views and a perfect spa. No gym you will have to run outside....
- Also Known As:
- Vigilius Mountain Hotel Lana
- Vigilius Mountain Hotel
- Hotel Vigilius Mountain
- Vigilius Mountain Resort Italy/Lana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- vigilius mountain resort is 1,500 meters above everyday life. This boutique luxury resort is a member of Design Hotels and can be reached exclusively by cable car, the panoramic windows in the 41 rooms furbished with natural materials like wood, clay and linen offer inspirational views of the Dolomite Mountains and the surrounding woods. Here it is possible to open up, and draw new vigour and energy from the placid wisdom of nature, while trifles are left behind in the valley.In the spa, the infinity pool, whirlpool, sauna and steambath offer relaxation and regeneration as well as carefully selected massages and treatments, using pure and natural care products.Move & explore is the name of the sports and relaxation programme, including outdoor and indoor activities: mountain biking, hiking, nordic walking as well as yoga, 5 Tibetans®, archery and much more.Blessed with its location in South Tyrol, the cuisine is indicative of the area with two cultures: Alpine and Italian. Restaurant 1500 and Stube Ida invite to experience two different gastronomic concepts, creative international cuisine or traditional local specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Vigilius Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.