Like all the reviews for this hotel, the parking is terrible. The front desk was very nice when I checked in. I had a ground floor room #108 right next to the pool. When we entered the very tiny room and opened the curtains we had a rock wall three feet from the window - good thing nobody was claustrophobic.... More
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Rushmore`s Washington Hotel
- Mt. Rushmore`s Washington Inn And Suites
- Mt. Rushmore`s Washington Hotel Keystone
- Mt Rushmores Washington Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mt. Rushmore's Washington Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.